Just in case it’s not obvious by now, Bolognese is my jam. I like to get it nice and hot and then mound it on a brioche or potato roll. It’s got to be a soft bun that doesn’t overpower the Bolognese and that will start to get soggy as the sauce soaks into it.
Get my Bolognese recipe HERE!
- 2 cups leftover Bolognese
- 4 brioche or potato rolls
- In a small saucepan, heat the Bolognese over medium-high, stirring often, until warmed, about 10 minutes.
- Place ½ cup of the Bolognese onto the bottom halves of each roll.
- Place the top of the roll on top and gently press.
- Let sit for a minute or two to allow the sauce to soak into the roll.