Sometimes it’s hard to decide between a cocktail or dessert, so why not have something that satisfies both cravings? Don’t skimp on the condensed milk. Aside from adding sweetness, it helps balance the beverage and adds creaminess.
- 2 ounces freshly brewed espresso, chilled
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- ½ ounce coffee liquor, preferably Kahlúa
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, vigorously shake the espresso, vodka, coffee liquor and sweetened condensed milk until frothy, for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a martini glass; serve immediately.