Summer is around the corner. Have you even thought about this year’s go-to poolside drink? No worries; here it is. This bad boy is as delicious as it is refreshing – just try not to drink too many!
- 2 heaping tablespoons blueberries, plus more for garnish
- Small bunch basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- ½ cup ginger beer, approximately
- Lime peel or wedges, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the blueberries, basil and lime juice.
- Fill with ice, add the vodka and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into an iced-filled copper mule mug.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with lime, basil and blueberries; serve immediately.